On the eve of the chinese calendar (19t Aug)
today, Vin pass my home area, so decide to find me go out yam cha.....
around 8.30pm, he reached my home and sit around awhile
then go out yam cha.......
we drove around and see where we can take our supper.......
suddenly, some area blocking.....
that police ordered vin stopped the car, and ask us show IC
then, I told vin, me 4got bring my IC.......
both of us donno what we ought to be done........
I check my bag again, lucky...........
I got bring my IC... XD
after that, we went to PappaRich to take our supper.......
So many ppl at PappaRich restaurant@@
we ordered ABC and Cendol.......
eating and chatting.........
around 9 smth, we went to Giant coz I wan to repair my watch
sadness again.......
tat boss charged our money, but no do any repairing to us........
even, messed up my watch and ask us bought one more new watch......
Vin said, wanna bought new 1 to me......but, I don wan, coz tat boss very very bad,
don wan buy from him......
haiz~~~~~~
so sad.........
after giant, we chat inside the car.......
outline: about my father things........then, I cry again.......
how come me so easy to cry 1><
lucky, he got console me........XD
anyway, I wan to say thx dear find me today, and hope him working smoothly~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment