today, me and my elder sis decided to go IOI mall for the purpose of seeing him -- Chin
Chin was a Thailand singer, he look so handsome than tv.....
love him so much XD
I love him when he dancing.......
look like Rain~~ cool, handsome..........
donno wat adjective can describe him already ><
somemore, one of the handsome singer has to mention is 6wing陆永
In TV, he looks not so handsome, and feel normal..
but today Im so wondering his handsome face appears in real.....
so suprise XD
Wanna took a lot picture from him, however he seems like hate take photo
Once time, I got a chance to capture his photo,
however, I felt his eyes narrowly upon me...
so that, I didn take.........
regret now~~T.T
btw........a funny things need to mention about Tank
Tank stand in front of us, but me and sis donno who is he, so no take his photo
after Chin intro him, we just wondering he was Tank XD
As for Lady Gaga.....
haiz~~~trouble coming~~
wanna capture their photo so difficult, they seems don like take photo~~
Nevertheless, their dancing so hot and sexy XD
but, I don like their makeup, so weird @@
after 9smth, we went back home and I continue went out
but, this time was going out wit VIN, haha......
tat means I went out as much as whole day, pro~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment