today so bad luck......
when my msn put online mode, one of my net friend - bryan
send a msg to me, make my dear quite angry.......boh song........
tat time, I really donno how to explain to Vin........
Fortunately, he understood not my fault, its tat guy type nonsense word........
If not, I cant concentrate to study my exam from today, coz let my Vin sad and angry.......
other than that, one things made me feel happy which is..........his present
his present, I expected previous~~
but, don wan hurt him only XD
I just say,"70% of suprising....."
except this suprise, this present very beautiful and fineness........
Besides the present, "that speech" I really feel happiness........
thx for him caring me and spend his precious time to company me and decorate the present...
Finally, Im so happy he can 4give my wilful attitude

0 comments:

Post a Comment