今天不适用言语形容,
用时间表表达,是最好的方式...

  • 7.00am - wake up, but still lying on bed
  • 7.15am - he call me, only wake up and brush teeth
  • 7.45am - jogging, running and went to park for exercise
  • 8.30am - 1st time take breakfast wit Vin,and 1st time fetch him went to take Dim Sum
  • 10.00am - stay at my home, play awhile then bathing (of coz not bath together la)
  • 11.30am - start our journey (midvalley) and went to cinema watch 大内密探零零狗 strong recommend XD...... as a result, we park at Garden Mall coz take wrong way XD...Fourtunately, Cinema Signature staff taught us how to go midvalley XD
  • 2pm - b4 watching movie, shopping and chatting XD
  • 4pm - finish watching, go back to Garden Mall and start to go another journey -- Klang -- his house
  • 5pm - reach his home, tot his mom ask me question, as a result nope, happy~~~
  • ~5pm - our sweet time XD (chatting,playing,teaching)
  • 8.30pm - go to see station 1 there, tot there got couple place, but finally nope ><
  • 9pm - went to 大排档(near my house), take our lunch and dinner.... tat time, he look so worry me, coz im not feeling well, keep look at me......so sorry let him worry T.T
  • 10pm - go back my home

Tat's my time schedule today XD....

happiness and happy.....

Unfortunately, we just take few photo and the time pass super super fast....

I feel we just stay a moment together........

*our photo upload into facebook profile....

0 comments:

Post a Comment