today should very happy d........
because exam had been finished..........
discuss wanna go out celebrate,
eventually nope.........
this 1 was not unhappy things oo
when I reached home,
1st time I saw my grandpa sit at the living room,
and I didn perceive any happen.......
after I having my lunch,
my sis told me a suprise things.......
my grandpa cried coz my grandmom at hospital
and quarantine........
and, I heard from my sis,
said, my relation told my grandpa,
my grandmom heartbeat very weak,
then my grandpa feel very sadness and a bit dizzy.......
my grandpa just recover, how come "the people" can do like this
stimulate my grandpa, tat people donno old people cannot stimulate d meh...
1st time i wan to say to tat people ............
wat the FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
tat people crazy.......wat the.............

0 comments:

Post a Comment