today wake up super earlier.......
around 6am smth wake up jor.......
after tat, waiting vin come......
when he reached,
we went to puteri mart (puchong) there buy some material
for cooking tong shui......
somemore, we take breakfast at there too
then, we back my home awhile and go out his home........
when I reached his home, his mommy was cooking
so, I cant cook 1st.......
after few minute ago, I go downstair cook it
at tat time, talk wit his mommy a lot,
better than previous time........
after tat, we go out to eat bak kut teh wit his family
his smallest bro quite afraid of me and 2nd bro look like very shy
and he was look like exam soon, coz I saw his bro keep take a note for study....
Unfortunate things come.......
my tong shui was burnt T.T
damn sad lol.........coz out of water...........
then, the big bowl tong shui throw,
I washed the bowl, meanwhile feel sadness
keep think, "y I so stupid, an easy things cannot do well"
after wash it, really cry out jor.......
lucky, no let his family saw it ><
then, he sayang and console me.......
very very sorry no cook well
and gave him a lousy suprise T.T
but, 1 things I done well, it is I got chat wit his mom...........^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment